We have a new download!
Title: Call of Duty: World at War
Description: Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high – this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle
Activision has released a patch updating Call of Duty: World at War to v1.2.
Call of Duty: World at War PC Patch 1.2
- Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high in this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
- Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
- Fixed router related server authentication errors.
- Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
- Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
- Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
- Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
- Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
- Fixed command-line +connect functionality
/cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
- Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.
-"Accept Game Invite" is bound to its default key, F10.
- Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.
- Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.
Category: Call of Duty: WaW
Click here to go to the download page!
A List of Downloads will be Posted Here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1