Talk about anything in here!
pulse
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Great Britain
Aug 2017 22 13:42

hi all

Post by pulse

hey guys.... first of alll ........ love the new place.... i bet most of you are like " who the fk is this guy " and to be honest , i think pulaski and a few will remember me ( i hope ) ... well i used top pop on the old site from time to time and i came on today and ended up somewhere new ..... anyways.... good to see Dme still going ... i been playing console gaming for a few months now ( so different and tbh shit ) no community i find.. got the pc up and running again .. and fkin about on a few things so who knows.. might pop on the site more often...

pulse
Pulaski
Site Admin
Site Admin
DME Member Since: 07 Nov 2003
United States of America
Aug 2017 22 15:54

Re: hi all

Post by Pulaski

Hey pulse, thanks for the comments on the new place here, was forced to move from phpnuke after 13 years.....just slowly adding downloads and a few other things over the next few weeks.

And yes I remember you , hell you was once in DME back in the day.....and I mean wayyyy back...LOL!!!

I found this link here: (right click open in new window)
https://web.archive.org/web/20051123003 ... p?teamid=3

It only shows the team for about two seconds, but you can copy and paste the members......yours?

DME pulse.... Lieutenant Colonel October 26, 2005 5 6 55 Noob1

How's that for a trip down memory lane.....!

For myself I have taken some time away from the PC gaming world, but plan on making a comeback very soon, just wanted to get the website updated and safe....damn bots...

Hope to see you around and maybe we can play some GR for old time sake.....TaG match?
pulse
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Great Britain
Aug 2017 22 17:10

Post by pulse

yeah thats me lmao .. good times ... its so funny you saying gr match for old times sake.. a few people ive spoke to have been talking about a gr reunion night / weekend ( if we ever got the numbers ) . good to hear your coming back... bout time we all came back to our roots lmao... miss the old community .. keep safe dude
Last edited by pulse on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pulse
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Great Britain
Aug 2017 22 17:14

Post by pulse

yeah thats me ... good times .... a few guys i got back in contact have been talking about a gr reuinion night.. would be a laugh... good to see you back ..its bout time all the old players came back .. would be good to see some old faces ( names ) .... keep safe dude...
Pulaski
Site Admin
Site Admin
DME Member Since: 07 Nov 2003
United States of America
Aug 2017 22 17:43

Post by Pulaski

You should be able to post now without any problems, moved you into the V.I.P class !! :D I still have GR installed, just need to see about setting up a small dedicated server on the home server.....If I can remember how ! I'm all in for a GR union !