Working Fix For Crysis & Crysis Warhead On Windows 10
For Crysis Warhead:
1) Download Both Crysis & Crysis Warhead
2) Open the folder where Crysis Warhead is installed
3) You'll see a Bin32 folder and a Bin64 folder
4) Delete the Bin32 folder
5) Rename the Bin64 folder to Bin32
6) Open the new Bin32 folder
7) Delete the "Crysis" application
8) Rename the "Crysis64" application to just "Crysis"
9) Crysis Warhead Now Works!
1) Right click and copy that new Bin32 folder you made for Crysis Warhead
2) Paste it into the Crysis install file (replace the old "Bin32" file with the new one from Crysis Warhead.
3) Crysis Now Works!
I Haven't Tested This But This Should (But It's NOT Guaranteed) To Work
1) Go here: http://www.crytek.com/games/crysis/overview/download
2) Download "Crysis Patch 1.2"
3) Run it
4) Let us know if that worked lol
Source and Credit: https://steamcommunity.com/app/17300/discussions/0/1290690926864387648/
Talk about Crysis and FarCry Series Here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Pulaski, VA
- DME Member Since: 0-11-2003
Apr 2018 30 12:59