DME Member Since: 07 Nov 2003
United States of America
Sep 2017 15 12:08

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter v1.35

Post by Pulaski

Hello,

We have a new download!

Title: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Description: Note: This patch is the only one needed for GRAW. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter PC version 1.35 - Change notes * Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server - GameSpy. * Fixed incorrect game times in OGR Coop. * Enabled the creation of multiple objectives and random events in OGR Coop. * Fixed the tactical map camera so that it works correct in custom OGR Coop levels. * Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency. * A full server will not accept connections while it's loading the next map. * Fixed the issue with increasing the number of players on the server run-time. * Fixed "time not running" when a client is drop-in joining. * Moved the time-out values to the server settings file. * Various crash prevention fixes.
Category: G.R.A.W
Click here to go to the download page!

Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MAGNET
United States of America
Feb 2018 10 20:22

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter v1.35

Post by MAGNET

Are there people still playing GRAW? If so, this was my favorite game of all times until it was removed from Steam servers.

If I can find a place to play this game, I will be there with bells ringing from my toes.
Pulaski
Site Admin
Site Admin
DME Member Since: 07 Nov 2003
United States of America
Feb 2018 16 11:51

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter v1.35

Post by Pulaski

MAGNET wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:22 pm Are there people still playing GRAW? If so, this was my favorite game of all times until it was removed from Steam servers.

If I can find a place to play this game, I will be there with bells ringing from my toes.
Have you every heard of https://www.gameranger.com/ , it' supports GRAW and you will be able to find a few players there.....Some of us use gameranger to host Ghost Recon games every blue moon...