5 Downloads • Page 1 of 1
|Call of Duty: World at War||1.6 to 1.7||This patch updates Call of Duty World at War to version 1.7 from version 1.6. This patch is for the English version of the World War II shooter, and contains a number of fixes.
-Fixed an MP server crash exploit.
-Fixed a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device selected.
-Fixed an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors.
-Server admins can disable team switching by setting g_allow_teamchange to 0. Players will be restricted to -Auto-Assign in team-based game-types.
Uploaded on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:17 pm
Last changed on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:17 pm
|Call of Duty: World at War||1.5 to 1.6||Call of Duty: World at War v1.6 Patch Change log 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)! New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facili
3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
Friends list: green online indicator.
Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the Soften Smoke Edges graphic option.
Fixed various crashes.
Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
Mods: All single-player levels can now be run with a mod loaded.
Uploaded on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:11 pm
Last changed on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:11 pm
|Call of Duty: World at War||1.4 to 1.5||Patch 1.5 - 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens! - 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa! - CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby - Improved dog spawn
This patch will update your retail install of Call of Duty World at War to version 1.4. to 1.5.
3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
Improved dog spawning in MP
Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
Improved server browsers refresh functionality when the Source is set to Favorites
Added support for CODTV“
cg_DrawFPS now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players team information
Mods: Added joinsquad script function
Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the 2048 materials v1.5error
Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file .
Uploaded on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:08 pm
Last changed on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:08 pm
|Call of Duty: World at War||1.2 to 1.4||· 3 new Multiplayer maps: Knee Deep, Nightfire, Station! · Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: · Improved spawning logic. · Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balance
This patch updates clients from 1.2 to 1.4. See Extended Description for patch notes.
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses:
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.
Uploaded on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm
Last changed on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm
|Call of Duty: World at War||1.2||Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high – this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle
Activision has released a patch updating Call of Duty: World at War to v1.2.
- Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
- Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
- Fixed router related server authentication errors.
- Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
- Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
- Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
- Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
- Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
- Fixed command-line +connect functionality
/cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
- Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.
-"Accept Game Invite" is bound to its default key, F10.
- Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.
- Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.
Uploaded on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Last changed on: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:55 pm
5 Downloads • Page 1 of 1